PERSONALITY TEST 2
- How high up the careers ladder will you go?
Will you be the boss of a multi-million business, or will you end up whizzing tins of beans along a conveyor belt down your local Tesco's? Answer the following questions A, B orC, and then tot up your totals from the list at the bottom. When you've done that, simply click on the appropriate points range to take you to your destiny...
1. To what extent have you planned out your future career/education?
A = I've thought about it a bit, but not really that much
B = Not further than A-levels
C = I have planned out my life, and know exactly what I want to do
2. What is the first thought that pops into your head when you wake up?
A = I have so much to do, and so little time in which to do it
B = Just one more hour...please?
C = I wonder what will happen to me today
3. What do you hear most from your teachers?
A = "She/he always tries to keep up, but sometimes doesn't quite manage"
B = "She/he is doing very well"
C = "She/he could try a little bit more"
4. What is your part to play in your friendship group?
A = Doormat
B = Joker
C = Leader
5. What do you think about money?
A = I want to have just enough to live comfortably
B = Earn it during the week, spend it all at the weekend!
C = I'm going to need quite a bit, because I want to live in luxury
6. How long do you think you should have to work in a job every day?
A = Up to about 11 hours a day - I am bound to enjoy my work
B = Only a couple of hours
C = About the same time I spend at school - about 7 hours
7. What is your attitude towards homework?
A = Taking time always pays off
B = Do it quickly and then go and party
C = Do it quickly, but make sure it's well done nonetheless
8. When do you want to start your steady job?
A = I want to live my life to the max before think about settling down to a job
B = I'd like to go to university or college and then start working once I have a degree
C = I'm not really that bothered, but I'd like to start a family sometime
9. What are you like around people you meet for the first time?
A = Outgoing and really friendly
B = Normally fine, but sometimes it can be a bit awkward
C = I blush a lot and stay really quiet
10. What do you see yourself gaining from your job?
A = Fame and excitement
B = Lots of money and new friends
C = A new challenge every day, and power to go with it
1. A=3, B=1, C=5 . 2. A=5, B=1, C=3 . 3. A=3, B=5, C=1 . 4. A=1, B=3, C=5 . 5. A=3, B=1, C=5 . 6. A=5, B=1, C=3 . 7. A=5, B=1, C=3 . 8. A=3, B=5, C=1 . 9. A=5, B=3, C=1 . 10. A=3, B=1, C=5
16 or less
17 to 36
37 or over
BACK 2 HOMEPAGE
BACK 2 PERSONALITY TESTS PAGE